Auxilio, Inc. is the nation’s pioneer and leading Managed Print Services provider to hospitals and hospital systems. We work exclusively in the Health Care industry, providing vendor-neutral, highly customized print strategy solutions. We utilize industry leading best practices and proven volume reduction programs to help our clients maximize process improvements and minimize costs. Our Onsite Resident Teams work side-by-side with caregivers in hospitals to support their needs and the needs of their patients, providing service that is unmatched in the industry.
Operations Manager, Managed Print ServicesAs the lead manager with one of our Hospital Partners, you will have responsibility for executing and meeting the strategic goals and objectives of the Managed Print Services program. You will be required to quickly establish relationships with staff at all levels of the hospital. These relationships might include, but are not limited to, C-suite executives, administrative officers, and direct care providers across multiple functional areas such as Clinical, Information Technology, Finance and Materials Management.
You will be expected to demonstrate exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills, an aptitude for problem solving, and an entrepreneurial spirit that embodies our company’s mission and values. You will be responsible for developing campaigns, initiatives and programs that include tactical as well as strategic outcomes and results. You will work closely with Auxilio Customer Service Representatives, Technical Service Representatives, outside vendors, and the extended Auxilio support team to ensure that service delivery exceeds expectations and to develop new and emerging business solutions for the client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a Resident Team of Customer Service Representatives and Technical Service Representatives; motivate and guide others to exceed client expectations by building a sense of teamwork and commitment
- Think “globally” and act “locally” in a fast paced environment; create daily/weekly/monthly structure to address job tasks and ensure service delivery excellence
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and retention
- Achieve assigned Auxilio financial targets; monitor client risks and opportunities
- Participate on hospital committees to identify the business needs of the hospital, align the Auxilio program, and support the client relationship
- Manage vendor relationships and associated Service Level Agreements
- Demonstrate credibility with the client Information Technology (IT) department through basic understanding of the network and key applications
- Possess basic technical knowledge of the copy/printing process, client devices and how to facilitate the connection of print hardware to the network
- Proactively surface potential issues and confront difficult situations in a direct manner
- Go the distance for the client: provide extra follow up, make phone calls and visits, remain visible; demonstrate a helpful, service attitude with the client’s best interest at the forefront at all times
- Strong time management, project management and organizational skills
- Strong people skills; able to build and maintain professional, trusting relationships with client, Auxilio Resident Team, and vendors; able to quickly and effectively learn the culture and uniqueness of the client environment and adapt to various personality types and reporting levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; able to convey complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels; strong negotiation and influencing skills; able to present to large groups (potentially numbering up to 50-100 at a time) and/or C-level executives
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with a good understanding of Microsoft Office; highly proficient using Excel and PowerPoint
- Junior College or a four-year university degree desired, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five (5) years management or supervisory experience
- Healthcare Industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience in Managed Print Services, technology/solutions sales, or customer service is beneficial
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Work is performed indoors and outdoors
- Requires ability to travel throughout hospital complex and grounds; may require ability to travel from complex to complex and from city to city
- Occasional exposure to variations in temperature, noise, mechanical, electrical, fume/odor, chemical, toxic waste, and wet hazards
- Physical effort required: walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting and/or carrying objects that may weigh up to 50 lbs.; moderate dexterity and the regular application of basic skills (calculator, keyboard, hand tools, eye/hand coordination); environment may be fast paced and stressful
At Auxilio, we value our people. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an annual salary of $55-60K, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our shared success.