||You will work on a messaging middleware stack, which has been custom designed for the monitoring and management of data center infrastructure applications. This system is instrumental to operational success. Optimize our existing system, design and implement new systems and infrastructure, and mentor junior engineers. You need to have deep technical skills and an inclination to build systems iteratively and collaboratively.
- Design and drive technical solutions to delivery.
- Provide consultation and support for developers and other technologists with respect to application design and implementation.
- Make build versus buy assessments, recommendations and justifications.
- Provide technical leadership on projects based on a deep understanding of all components of the chosen technical architecture.
- A Bachelor’s in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or a related discipline
- At least 7 years of experience designing and developing large-scale distributed systems in C++
- Experience designing and developing software on both the Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience with multi-threaded development
- Experience with network programming