MAC Security - Help Desk
is one of the nation’s leading specialty infusion and home healthcare companies! BioScrip’s focus is clinical excellence and improving the quality of our patients’ lives. With over 3,800 employees able to service 48 states, BioScrip
has externally-qualified Centers of Excellence built around specific clinical conditions and therapies. Ours is a fast-paced dynamic work environment with room for new ideas and opportunities for career advancement. We offer a wide array of welfare benefits as well as Tuition Reimbursement and a 401(k) plan with an employer match.
Due to our exceptional growth and success, we are recruiting for a well-qualified MAC Security - Help Desk
to join our team in Eden Prairie, MN
The Help Desk Analyst / Security Administration
will be responsible for providing internal support to PC network users on multiple platforms and operating systems. This position will also provide assistance and training to PC users on the various aspects of using available software/hardware, as well as working closely with the network and development staff to resolve customer issues. This position will also be responsible for overseeing user access review and participating in scheduled audit processes.
Qualifications (Required): Education:
- Vocational education or a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Computer Science, or related fields preferred.
- A+ and/or Network+ Certifications or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Microsoft Product Specialist or Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-2 years experience providing technical support in a local area network environment installing and supporting hardware and software on desktop and laptop PC’s in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Installation and support of the Microsoft Office Professional Suite (including Outlook), and Internet Explorer required.
- Extensive experience with: Windows 2000/XP/Windows 7, Office XP/2003/2010, Desktop, laptop, and peripheral hardware
- Experience with Windows Server Administration/Active Directory preferred
- Experience with user access review
- Experience with SOX and HIPAA Audits
- Experience with Antivirus Software (Symantec Endpoint Protection a plus)
- Experience with two factor authentication (RSA a plus)
Other (Required licenses, certifications, schedule flexibility/OT, travel etc.):
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- The ability to interact and relate to various departments within BioScrip and with those outside of BioScrip is a must.
- Must have good organizational skills and able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to provide problem resolution.
- Strong customer service skills and experience required.
- Must be a flexible and creative team player
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have scheduling flexibility and be able to work overtime.
- Minimal travel by car and airplane is required.
- Required to work 24/7 “On-Call” on a rotating schedule. (Approx. 1 week per month).
- May be asked to perform other duties as requested by Manager.
- Work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility.
- Must have the ability to bend, squat and occasionally lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with customers and other employees.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.BioScrip is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, color, race, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, legally protected medical condition, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Background checks and drug screens are part of our hiring process. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.