|Job Title||Payroll Implementation Specialist|
|Location||Irving, TX 75062|
There’s a reason Insperity Ranks in the Top 3% of U.S. Best Workplaces on WorkplaceDynamics list.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 25 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 10 years running.
Payroll Implementation Specialist
• Customer satisfaction and retention – responsible for supporting client satisfaction indicators via quality service checks among clients and service observations performed by supervisor to ensure client satisfaction. Supports quality of service and client termination data. Interfaces with Manager, HR Services and Corporate departments to support actions and initiatives to which improve region-wide client retention.
• Customer interaction – owns the client transition process for payroll and related services: leads each client through their transition in a manner that leaves the client confident in Insperity ability to service them. Participates in client meetings via phone and in person when necessary. Demonstrates effective business communication skills, both verbal and in writing, to facilitate high service value and service recovery with clients.
• Strategic thinking – probes, gathers and analyzes client needs pertaining to payroll processing, reporting, related Insperity services and day-to-day operations for assigned clients.
• Business level consulting - understands a business’ financial operation relating to payroll and accounting for small to mid-sized business operations from an owner/payroll contact/on-site supervisor/CPA perspective to make business decisions and give guidance to clients.
• Supports process and audits efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
• Through proficiency in payroll administration and practices, ensures accurate compliance with payroll laws and regulations for Insperity and the client.
• Delivers payroll services in various client company structures.
• Accurately analyzes payroll data supplied by clients.
• Accurately inputs and balances payroll data.
• Accurately analyzes payroll reports for distribution to clients.
• Maintains knowledge in federal, state and local payroll administration laws, regulations and best practices.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma is required with 6 - 8 years experience in payroll administration or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum 2 years Insperity or PEO industry payroll experience strongly preferred.
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
• 8 Paid holidays
• Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
• Employee stock purchase plan
• 401(k) plan
• And much more!
|The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !|