Thank you for visiting Learning Tree International's Employment page.
To be considered for a position, please click on the position you are interested in below and submit your online profile, along with your resume and salary history. Please note that Learning Tree International only considers applicants who have submitted their interest via our online profile application process.
Cover letters can be addressed to: Attn: LaDonna Ogden. (Please, no phone calls). Learning Tree International is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. Employment with Learning Tree International is at-will and submission of this profile indicates your understanding of this at-will status.
Thank you for your interest!
|Job Title||Desktop Support Technician--Mac Experience Req'd|
Provide remote and on-site hands-on technical support for computer hardware, operating systems and applications. Identify, document, research, resolve, escalate, track and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution. Train End-Users for effective use of off-the-shelve and Learning Tree specific applications.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve 1st and 2nd tier end-user technical problems in a customer service-oriented, team environment.
• Build, upgrade, deploy, test, maintain, troubleshoot and repair computer equipment/peripherals including desktops, laptops and printers.
• Install, upgrade, deploy, test, maintain and troubleshoot software applications and Operating systems, including Windows and MacOS.
• Follow up on problems and requests and provide timely updates to requestors and management.
• Maintain technical, end-user, inventory and other documentation as directed.
• Prioritize a wide array of service requests.
• Prepare and manage activity and progress reports for management.
• Work in close coordination and cooperation with all other departments.
• Perform special projects and administrative tasks as assigned.
• Through self-study and company training, upgrades proficiency in relevant hardware and software. Becomes proficient in new hardware and software as they are incorporated.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Associates degree (or equivalent) in a business or technical discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years customer-focused work experience that demonstrates progressive responsibility and growth.
• Knowledge of PC hardware/peripherals, Microsoft Office application software, Windows desktop operating systems and basic networking fundamentals are required.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are required.
• Experience with Apple Macintosh OS X is required.
• A+, Network+, MCP, MOUS, HDI certifications are all pluses. Experience with MS XP/Vista, MS Office 2007, and MS Outlook/Exchange is desired.
• Must have a proven ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively. Must have the ability to recognize customer competence levels and approach each level appropriately.
• Must have a customer service attitude, be patient and flexible.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
• Must be a fast learner and a problem solver.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and available transportation for support of remote facilities.
Working at Learning Tree
We offer an attractive benefits package that includes a PPO medical plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We have a match on the 401k plan, PTO, on-going training, education reimbursement and a business casual dress code. We are a great place to work!
We encourage people with disabilities and veteran status to apply. Learning Tree International is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply
- Employee Benefits
- Your Health
- Your Professional Growth
- Your Financial Security
- Your Time Away from Work
- Life at Learning Tree
- Recruitment at Learning Tree
- How do I apply?
- Interview Process
- Affirmative Action Statement
- Diversity Statement
- Maps to our locations
- Why work at Learning Tree?
- Positions Available