|Job Title||Mobile Crane Operator, US Citizens/Residents only for JOB IN CANADA|
|Location||Calgary, AB T2E 6L1|
|Description||Mobile Crane Operator, US Citizens/Residents only for JOB IN CANADA
APPLY NOW! ONLY A FEW POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Excellent wage, benefits and long term opportunities:
- $38/$44 CAD per hour, minimum 40 hours per week plus overtime and benefits.
- Worker's Travel to Canada and Work Permit fees covered by the Employer. No fees are charged to candidates.
- Full-time job with good, steady income; leading company.
- Free Health Care from day 1 on the job.
- Eligible to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada (does not affect your US Citizenship).
- This is a Skilled Occupation, so spouse and minor children will have the opportunity to live and study in Canada.
- Workers will have 1 year to present the necessary exams and obtain Crane Operator's Certification in Alberta.
Our client is a leading, independently owned and operated oil and gas service company with over 40 years of experience in oilfield hauling, site reclamation, piling, pre-drilling, foundation construction, and manufacturing of industry specific equipment, from mobile cranes to heavy transport trailers, jeeps and boosters.
Things you need to have (Minimum Qualifications):
- U.S. Citizens / Permanent Residents only.
- No criminal record, no DUIs (clean driver's/operator's abstract).
- Committed to work under contract in Canada for two years; interested in obtaining Permanent Residence in Canada.
- Able to demonstrate 6750 hours and 54 months experience as a Mobile Crane Operator through letters from past employers.
- Current journeyman mobile crane ticket or apprenticeship, as well as valid safety tickets desirable.
- Valid U.S. Commercial Drivers License with several years of driving experience (to obtain a Class 1 Drivers License in Alberta).
- Completed High School (Diploma/Certificate of Completion).
- Valid Passport or willing to get one.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Capability to plan and organize tasks, and meet deadlines with high performance.
- Ability to work out of town and to travel out of town for extended periods.
What you will be doing (Crane/Boom Operator Job Duties and Expectations):
- Safely drive and operate track cranes.
- Maintain a legal Driver’s logbook.
- Practice proper, legal load securement.
- Care for and maintain company equipment to company standards.
- Provide piledriving service to customers in accordance with company procedures.
- Adhere to all policy and instructions provided in company Operating Manuals and SWPs.
- Take part in all safety meetings.
- Operate company vehicles and equipment in a professional, safe and courteous manner.
Please reply NOW with Resume to be scheduled for SKYPE interviews. There's only a few positions, so HURRY APPLYING HERE WITH YOUR RESUME
|Required Skills||U.S. Citizens; U.S. Permanent Residents; No criminal record; clean record; no DUIs; clean drivers abstract; work in Canada; Mobile Crane Operator experience; mobile crane ticket; mobile crane journeyman; mobile crane apprentice; certified mobile crane operator; safety tickets; Valid U.S. CDL; Valid U.S. CDL License; U.S. Commercial Drivers License; High School; Valid Passport; pass drug test; plan and organize tasks; meet deadlines; work out of town; travel; travel extended periods
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply