- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Senior professional level role. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a project team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach more junior technical staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5 - 7 or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
- Strong JAVA J2EE
- Strong SQL Server 2008
- VSS and TFS experience
- XML, XSL
- HTTP Server