Business Development Manager, AEC Market
- Job Title
- Business Development Manager, AEC Market
- Mandat ID
- Begin Date
- Longueuil, QC
- Other Location
Our client, a software developer for the AEC market (Architecture, Engineering & Construction), is presently looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to develop the East of United States territory.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Pipeline management - Build, monitor and orchestrate sales funnel to ensure continuous population and follow-up of near and long term opportunities; manages the size, shape and quality of funnel; report overall opportunities with forecast of opportunities success.
· Business Development with new prospects and key strategic organization in the AEC market.
· Deal management - Critically assess deals to ensure soundness and problem-free processing.
· Business acumen - Exhibit authoritative business, financial and legal acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations.
· Competitive Positioning/Strategy - Use competitive knowledge and market intelligence in account planning and sales activities to develop counter strategies that will neutralize competitive influence on the customer's buying decisions.
· C-level partnering - Contribute to enduring executive relationships at the highest levels of the client's organization; personally interact with executives; establish professional relationships and credibility with key IT and business executives in support of other established relationships with the client.
· Will be expected to travel in the US and Canada for about 40-60% of your time.
· Strong confidence
· Driven professional with a strong track record
· Knowledge and network within the AEC market
· Specialist in customer needs assessment and new business commercialization
· Consultative leadership style
· Strong project management skills
· Diverse business understanding and the financial acumen required to successfully bring products from ideation to commercialization
· Expected to have achieved or exceeded targets, references required.
· Should be revenue generating oriented and a strong and experienced deal closer.
· 5 years’ experience in a similar role achieving or exceeding dealing with medium to large contractors and subcontractors, references required.
· Experience in the CAD market is a must
· 10 years overall industry experience.
· Driving license is a must.
· Strong English and functional French
- Required Skills
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in the CAD market
- Business Developement in USA territory
- Driving license is a must.
- Strong English and functional French