|Job Title||ASIC Designer|
Our client is expanding their team in Ottawa and is looking to hire an ASIC Designer.
What is needed to succeed?
You will have broad experience (design, verification, layout) developing digital circuits to control complex mixed-signal chips. In this position you will be expected to bring the design from specification to layout. In addition, you will work closely with cross functional teams (Architects, Marketing, Analog IC Designers)
What technical knowledge will allow you great success?
· Electrical Engineering Degree
· 5 years Digital IC Design experience
· Experience with verification of mixed-signal ASICs
· Background in DFT, clocks and reset strategies for timing closure
· Strong verbal and written communications skill
· Driven and Resourceful
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply