||Predixion Software is the most innovative player at the immediate intersection of Predictive Analytics, Big Data, and Insightful Collaboration. Predixion bridges the gap between complex machine learning algorithms and business intelligence which dramatically increases the ability to produce and consume the advanced analytics that are required to understand and leverage data generated by the Big Data generation. Predixion changes the predictive analytics market paradigm to be comprehensive and inclusive to usher in a new age of machine learning that is accessible to anyone. Currently our software is used by individuals as varied as data scientists, college instructors, doctors and nurses, business analysts, marketing professionals, BI specialists, DBAs and more. You can download a free trial of our cloud-based Excel-integrated product at our website.
Predixion’s culture is casual and sophisticated. We deeply care about our product and the benefits it brings to our customers. We value work/life balance, team spirit, efficiency, simplicity, innovation and making a difference. Predixion offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential. Team member success is rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package, including stock options, incentive plans and a very generous benefits package!
What you’ll be doing…
This is an opportunity to gain experience in developing leading industry solutions using Predictive Analytics and Big Data in different industry verticals.
The essential duties and responsibilities include:
- The Business/Systems Analyst will interact with external clients, business stakeholders and technical stakeholders to understand and decompose business problems into technical requirements.
- Reviews, analyzes and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, data flow and system functionality.
- Manages the backlog of requirements to support software development activities related to Predixion’s product roadmap for industry solutions developed.
- Collaborate with all stakeholder and project members and/or clients to ensure all system requirements accurately reflect the defined business requirements for any system developed.
- Communicates frequently with team members regarding status and identifies and resolves issues and risks.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for both business and technical specifications.
- Acts as a liaison with the software development team.
- Executes the actions necessary to resolve project problems/issues and reports on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
- Works collaboratively with all team members and across functional areas like sales, marketing, and technical teams.
Who you are…
You are an experienced Business/Systems Analyst with a proven track record of successful projects. You have at least 5-years’ experience developing software requirements for a software team. The ideal candidate will have the skills to be able to document both business and systems requirements. You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with emphasis in the information technology area.
What you need for this position:
- Minimum 5-years of experience in business analysis or process development role
- Advanced experience analyzing complex business processes in order to develop business requirements and functional specifications is required
- Previous experience managing business requirements for enterprise software development projects is desired
- Experience with business process modeling or with Unified Modeling Language (UML) standards, like Use Cases, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagrams or State Diagrams
- Complete understanding of full software development lifecycle (SDLC) is required. Application lifecycle management is a plus
- Must have a good understanding of software development methodologies like Agile, Kanban or Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Ability to perform independently and under pressure of time constraints with the proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable to manage internal customer relationships and expectations
- Ability to envision a product roadmap and communicate it to both technical and nontechnical parties
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong verbal and communication skills with the demonstrative ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Excellent documentation skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office, Project and Visio
- Strong ability to assess complex situations and business problems
- The ideal employee is required to travel up to 20% for client projects
You must have experience with all of the above to be considered for this role, and Business/Systems Analysts with these additional skills will be preferred:
- Familiarly with industry-leading software requirements management systems...
- Rational Requirements Composer (IBM)
- Java Product Delivery Platform
- Quality Center Requirements Management (HP)
- User interface design and development
- Business process modeling and/or system design modeling to generate standard industry artifacts as part of a typical SDLC
- UX Experience
We are hiring for this position in our San Juan, Capistrano office located in South Orange County. No Relocation is being provided. No phone calls please.
So, if you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative high-energy environment, and you feel you’re a strong match for the position listed above… please apply today! To learn more about Predixion Software and all our current openings, please visit...