|Job Title||Operations Supervisor/Specialist- Natural Foods Manufacturer|
|Location||New York City, NY 10001|
Are you an operations professional looking to make the leap from just a job into a career-making opportunity? Have you wanted the chance to prove your mettle and work side-by-side with a dynamic team in an organization that is poised for growth and in the process of redefining healthy snacking?
If you thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere of a start-up company, crave the opportunity to work with a high-growth brand like Ruby Rockets, and relish the opportunity to get involved in an expanding industry, then you’ll want to consider the Operations Supervisor position at Ruby’s Naturals, LLC.
What you’ll do
The Operations Supervisor is the literal hub of the company’s operations, involved with every functional area and ensuring that all product-related tasks and topics are executed seamlessly. This is the ideal position for a true go-getter who can handle multiple moving parts, is eager to learn, and thrives on being in the middle of the action.
In this role, you’ll be the President’s right-hand, reporting directly to him and playing a pivotal role in helping manage the Company’s daily operations and positioning it for explosive growth. You’ll be the go-to resource for our supply chain partners and internal network, while providing much-needed marketing and sales support and other help as needed.
Your keen attention to detail will help to ensure that all shipments come and go on time and without a snag, and your natural people skills will allow you to develop relationships with warehouse Supervisors, shipping partners, and customers over the phone and in email. Of course, even the best relationships may require a little sternness on occasion, so your willingness to be assertive and get things done will be integral to your and the company’s success.
This is a one-of-a kind role with tremendous growth opportunities and upside. As the Company grows, this position and its responsibilities will evolve, so embracing and welcoming change is a necessary characteristic of our ideal candidate.
What it takes:
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
· 3-5 years of relevant experience, with special preference given to those with experience in high-growth startup
· Related industry experience with a Food or Beverage manufacturer, consumer packaged goods (CPG), OTC Pharma, or similar area desired
· Strong written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences
· Understanding of supply chain and distribution network principles
· Comfort with a ground-level opportunity and a “do-what-it-takes” attitude
· Adaptable self-starter with the ability to learn on the fly and manage changing priorities
· Basic data entry skills and advanced Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) skills
· Previous experience with CRM software such as Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, etc. is a plus
· Working knowledge of financial concepts (profit loss, cost of goods sold, etc.) a plus
About Ruby’s Naturals
Ruby’s Naturals, LLC is fully committed to reinventing snacking. Launched with the Ruby Rockets product line, Ruby’s Naturals focuses on a back-to-basics approach to snacking, with a line of fruit and vegetable-based products for the whole family.
Ruby’s Naturals has a committed team of employees and a network of distributors across the United States. The Company is poised for nationwide expansion, with eventual international distribution planned for the future.
Culture, Features, Perks, and Benefits
When you join Ruby’s Naturals, you’re joining a collaborative team, passionate about what they do. The company prides itself on a dynamic, connected, and team- oriented atmosphere that supports its mission of producing high-quality, wholesome snack options for consumers of all ages.
This role is based in New York City (Manhattan) and is easily accessible from Penn Station, located just a few blocks away. As a Ruby’s Naturals employee, you can expect a competitive base salary, health benefits, and bonus opportunities.
The Operations Supervisor position is a truly unique opportunity to showcase your talents and use ALL of your skills. If you’ve dreamed of a career that lets you be at the center of the action please submit your resume today!
|Required Skills||See posting|