RedLine Solutions is a privately-held company that develops and sells solutions into the rapidly growing produce traceability systems market, while providing barcode and RFID systems into other markets . We’ve been helping customers for over 16 years, and we are expanding our team. We are looking for a high energy Marketing Manager to initially oversee and execute all marketing activities, and as we grow expand and lead a marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be a marketing professional capable of exceling as a one person marketing department. Experience in the produce industry is a plus. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the CEO on strategic planning and must be experienced at both the development and execution of marketing initiatives.
For more information about us, visit www.redlineforproduce.com.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes marketing communications plans and programs to respond to organizational goals
- Manage yearly marketing budget and partner MDF funds
- Manages the creative brief and communications project process for each marketing campaign, overseeing the scheduling and production, and ensuring that the appropriate approvals occur.
- Monitors promotional activities, including the production of campaign analytics reports and analysis of website activity; adjusts strategies and tactics based on analysis and in response to changing market and competitive conditions
- Develop marketing materials/collateral including, but not limited to, datasheets, white papers, videos, case studies, customer success stories, and reference quote
- Plans and executes advertising and promotion activities, including print, e-media, and direct mail
- Writes/edits and develops communications material for all channels, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Create and test emails for campaigns to capture prospects; including webinar invites, partner promotions, and nurture campaigns
- Oversees company website presence, ensuring that content is up-to-date, using Joomla and WordPress CMS
- Execute monthly webinar activities: scheduling, promotion, speaker coordination, presentation, and follow up
- Write and distribute press releases for industry publications
- Works and communicates with vendors to coordinate outsourced activities, printing, media purchasing, trade show exhibition, etc.; negotiates pricing and contracts
- Ensure customer contact database is properly segmented and maintained
- Outlines and improves workflow processes to increase efficiency of marketing communications tasks
- Ensures that all communications conform to corporate style, messaging, and trademark guides
- Execution of trade shows; including planning; graphics development; management of assets and inventories; pre-show, in-show, and post-show marketing; representing the company at select shows; post –event program performance measurement
- Other duties as assigned
Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills are essential. Background in Fresh Produce is a strong plus.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience using a marketing automation system – Act-On preferred
- Experience managing website content management tools – Joomla preferred
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Design/creative skills, including experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to deal effectively with a diverse group of individuals at all organizational levels
Santa Clara, CA
Light travel less than 5%
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent