||Our client, located in Cincinnati Ohio, is seeking a motivated General Manager to ensure the highest quality service and provide exceptional customer service. The General Manager will support high volume operations by having a hands-on presence on the floor, supporting the team in every aspect, and occasionally Expo during high volume periods.
The General Manager will report directly to the owner and be held accountable for developing and training staff, increasing service standards, maintain the building and sanitation levels, sustain lasting relationships with vendors, and all financial responsibilities (COG’s, P&L’s, labor, ordering).
The ideal candidate will have the following:
The General Manager will enjoy a competitive base salary, an excellent benefits package, paid vacation, and the opportunity to advance in a growing restaurant group. QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED CANDIDATES please send your resume and references to Scott Lager, Vice President, Executive Recruiter, Strategic Hospitality Search, by CLICKING HERE.
- Extensive knowledge of the bar and restaurant business – you come from a systems-driven and full service background
- Proven leadership abilities – you will furnish reference who will attest to your cultivating, developing, and teaching skills
- Professional demeanor – you are able to create a positive work environment and maintain a consistent hard work ethic
- A strong financial acumen
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills – you have the ability to give direction and follow through on duties/projects
- Attention to detail – you have an eye for presentation of food and the necessities for quality service
- Confidence – you are comfortable on the floor and have no problems approaching guests
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you are friendly, outgoing, and can easily sustain lasting relationships with guests, co-workers, and vendors