Our company specializes in acting as your job finder. Unlike other employment agencies, we take a level of pride with each of our applicants so you’re not just another resume added to a pile. We consider jobseekers like you part of our team, and we work together to find a job that both benefits you and our clients to the fullest potential.
Incepture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
QA Analyst Sr-Level Automated
· Develop, maintain and administer a suite of automated tests to assure the quality of existing functionality on the regular basis. Frameworks will be intuitively crafted to allow non-technical QA personnel to leverage to validate and maintain automation tests quickly.
· Contribute to the development and enhancement of the overall automation framework, within which the regressions tests are administered. In this role, you will interface with a variety of groups across multiple departments to ensure the software releases are ready for production deployment
· Evaluate the test results, prepare change requests and generate measures to assess the product quality. Measurement will include code and requirement coverage, cost/coverage tradeoffs, and defect management to quantify the progress and identify risks with the associated test automation execution statistics.
· Demonstrate an understanding of common test frameworks including Capture/Replay, Functional Decomposition, Data-Driven, Keyword and Behavior Driven.
· Understand the scope and limitations of ‘capture replay’ test automation and best practices for its application in testing.
· Develop test code using the prevalent programming language, IDE and SCM practices of the application under test (Java/C#, Eclipse/VisualStudio, AccuRev/Git).
· Write tests that exercise the following interface types with minimal dependencies on auto-generated test code:
· Web UI
· Web Service(SOAP/REST)
· SFTP push/pull
· Oracle Database
· Encapsulate all shared test actions into reusable libraries that support the common test framework.
· Design flexible test code that can be applied to various test conditions (i.e. different browsers, test environments, etc.)
· Design reliable tests that support unattended execution with meaningful results.
· Maintain and support the test execution infrastructure components including the build server and test execution agents.
· Develop support documentation for use by the test team.
· Implement test design to support large-scale high-availability enterprise applications with the following considerations:
· Parallel execution
· Availability and Reliability
· Tailor automation execution plans and reporting procedures to suit the context of the test requirements (BAT/Smoke, regression, Interoperability, Health Checks)
· Identify productivity improvements through non-test oriented manual task automation.
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the test framework and incorporate design ideas for accessibility to non-technical users.
· Train and support co-workers in use of the Automation framework and tools.
· Act as an automation advocate to Management and other Functional teams.
· Participate in white-box code inspection of system-under-test code.
· Understand the approach, reporting and coverage expectations of development unit test coverage.
· Provide reliable estimation of medium-to-large test automation projects.
· Provide Production and Project Support
· Test Planning
· Test Validation
· Automation Test Planning and Development
· Prepare QA Guidance and Standards
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline.
· NOTE: 2- 4 years of relevant work experience may serve as an equivalent for the bachelor’s degree
· Must have experience working with a test team in an agile development environment.
· Must have 6 - 8 years QA experience in a high-tech environment.
· Minimum 5 years of Web and Batch QA experience.
· Highly proficient in testing tiered web based applications (ASP, .NET, Java, HTML, XML) utilizing a relational database back-end (Oracle and SQL)
· Experience in testing Web Services (Soap UI) and .Net 2.0 and higher.
· Experience with configuration management and deployment activities.
· Experience with billing systems
· Unit testing support experience
· Release Engineering experience
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Selenium, IBM Rational Functional Tester, HP Quick Test or comparable.
· CSTE and/or CSQA certifications
· Minimum 5 years of healthcare experience.
· ETL experience
||Option 1: Create a New Profile
Option 2: Login and Apply