We are looking for a test lead with 6+ years of QA experience for managing a team in Insurance domain and have worked in AGILE environment and be able to work under a tight project schedule. This role demands excellent interpersonal skills and expertise in SDLC/STLC. Strong adherence to QA process and methodology is required.
As a Senior QA Analyst/Lead you will be responsible for performing manual testing, automated testing, Test Scenarios/ Cases development and Test execution on all applications from the earliest opportunity with rigor and precision and before any application goes live.
- Managing the daily workload of a Tester and giving direction on projects
- Communicating all test issues effectively and executing procedures in order to arrive at the appropriate fix
- Analyze and create formal documentation – including project test plans, reports and proposals when necessary
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously
- Understand the business risk and implications of introducing new software or hardware into the production environment
- Strong planning and leadership skills
- Computer Science Master or Bachelor*s degree preferred and extensive (6 years +) current experience in Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Prior experience within Commercial Insurance Domain (Casualty, General Liability, Workers Comp).
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, influencing and execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight schedule.
- Experienced working with offshore team members.
- Working experience within Agile environment is a must
- Expert in manual testing, defect tracking and reporting
- Expert in test scenario/case creation
- Knowledge of HP QC
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up