If you are seeing this message, you are using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8), a version of IE that we no longer support. Please upgrade IE
, turn off compatibility mode or use Chrome
to view this site.
|Dimension Energy Services is a rapidly growing, private, Houston-based energy services company with a multi-year safety track record and numerous service agreements with our clients covering all aspects of pipeline inspection, maintenance, rehabilitation and regulatory compliance. We were founded and operated by a highly experienced team of industry professionals. |
We provide unique value to our customers by:
- Maintaining an outstanding safety record
- Delivering integrated services, eliminating the need for multiple contractors
- Employing industry experts in Safety Compliance, Regulatory Compliance, Certified OQ Training, and Corrosion
Provides leadership and direction to construction crews, rendering hands-on assistance as needed; is generally accountable for all aspects of each project to which his or her crews are assigned (including safety, quality and productivity)
- Accountable for delivering world-class execution of projects, including safety, cost, schedule and technical integrity
- Direct activities of engineers, designers and technicians assigned to projects as members of cross functional teams
- Ensure technical compliance with recognized industry codes and regulations
- Identify potentially hazardous conditions and design operation that will protect employee and public safety, and company resources
- Minimum 10 years experience; 2 years as Foreman/5 years as superintendent
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deadlines
- Completed O.S.H.A. Approved Competent Person Course
- Responsible for crews working on various construction projects in the natural gas industry
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) review and creation of JSA's;
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record are required
- Good organizational skills and ability to complete paperwork timely
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, depending on experience, plus commissions and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K with match and future growth. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
| ||The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !