- Job Title
- Car Wash/Detailer - Park N Fly
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Minneapolis, MN
- Other Location
Are you enthusiastic about delighting customers and helping others? Do you enjoy meeting new people and creating an initial experience that leads to more frequent interactions? If you share our passion for excellent customer service, then Park ‘N Fly is the place for you.
Park ‘N Fly is proud to offer:
• Schedules that fit into your lifestyle; we accept both full time and part time employees
• A fleet that is the best in the industry with a focus on safety
• Rewards and recognition programs that recognize you in big and small ways
• A complete benefits package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability for all full – time employees
• 401k with employer match for all employees after 6 months of employment
• Our vision is to make customer’s lives easier by providing more than just parking. We want to be the first choice in airport parking. In order to do this we need you.
We are currently looking for a Car Wash/Detailer.
Responsible for providing automotive detailing services for customer vehicles and company shuttle buses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Washes customer vehicle and/or company shuttle bus exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Applies wax to auto body; wipes or buffs surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Uses vacuum cleaner to vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain- resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following recommendations of the product's manufacturer.
- Reports mechanical and cosmetic information on customers' vehicles to management.
- Maintains a clean and orderly working environment.
- Conducts security patrols, observations, and general functions as needed.
- Is flexible with work shifts/hours, including overtime, to service late flights, peak volume periods, vacated shifts, and other emergency situations.
- Follows all Company work rules and procedures as set forth in the Operations Policies and Procedures Manual and through management’s instruction.
- Performs other job related assignments as required including but not limited to assisting customers and/or drivers with luggage.
- Delivers customer service beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Customer service orientation required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Driving record may not indicate more than three moving violations in the past three (3) years.
- Frequent squatting and bending while servicing vehicle.
- Must have flexibility to move and lift bulk items up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long period of time, up to 4 hours.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- High School diploma or equivalent degree preferred.
- One year prior experience with auto detailing preferred.
- Required Skills
- Car Wash/Detailer
More than just parking™
Park 'N Shine Car Wash and Detailing
Keep your car clean without having to make that extra stop. We’ll wash it (and detail) just before you return.
Fluffy or Fido can play in the bone-shaped pool, and stay in the four-star Pet Paradise Resort, convenient to the airport.
Drop your car off at our lot entrance, jump in the shuttle, and you’re on your way. You’re the first to return as well.
Our kind and courteous drivers will lift your bag in and out of the shuttle for you.
Our Frequent Parker Club is simple to join and affords members even easier lot entry and exit as well as member perks throughout the year.
For those who are constantly on the run, let us take care of the cleaning for you. We will send your clothes to a cleaner and have them waiting for you upon your return.
A Better Way To Park At The Airport
When it comes to parking at the airport, proximity doesn't equal convenience. Travelers often have to hunt for parking, haul their luggage for miles through a dark parking lot and pay high fees for the "convenience."
At Park 'N Fly, we offer More than just parking™ with our great service and convenience. We pick you up at your car in 5 minutes or less and drop you off right at your terminal.
It's a lot more for a lot less, with no walking and no hassle. In addition, many of our lots offer special services like car washes, oil changes, pet boarding and much more.