We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner with responsibility for our Capital Markets operations across the US and Canada.
Working within our highly diverse businesses you will have the opportunity to make an impact working on a range of regional and global HR projects, support on the day-to day management of HR issues and provide advice and guidance performance management, talent and recruitment.
You will also have significant input into the preparation and analysis of information for compensation and performance management reviews, with a major focus on the annual compensation review and bonus processes as well as benefit enrollment.
For immediate consideration, email resume and salary history to: email@example.com
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field, preferably Human Resources Management and qualified with at least 4 years generalist HR experience, with a strong focus on compensation and benefits, employment law and project management, with a proactive approach and a proven ability to get results and deliver high quality solutions.
- 4 years’ experience as in an HR Business Partner role covering the range of HR functions.
- Experience of working within a Capital Markets business is a strong advantage.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills are essential, in particular the ability to identify relationship between numbers and discern patterns and trends.
- Highly responsive the clients’ needs.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail is vital.
- Must be a strong team contributor (to both the HR and business teams)
- Experience of analysing, interpreting and presenting complex employee reward data.
- High level of proficiency with ADP Software and Excel skills, including use of formulas.
- Ability to deliver on deadlines while maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent team player with the capacity to share the department’s enthusiasm for the environment in which we operate.