Achieve effective communications with potential clients, agents, insured’s, employees, and all other key audiences through marketing principals using multi-channel efforts and social media.
Marketing Program Management
- Design, create, and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns to support growth of the company’s products
- Develop and lead both online and offline marketing campaigns in relation to online and agency sales channels, including, but not limited to web banners, online promotions/contests, etc.
- Proofread and check text, layout and branding guidelines to ensure branding standards are met
- Analyze results for all marketing activities; provide recommendations based on analysis and identify trends or findings to improve future performance
Social Media Management
- Lead direction and content for all social media activities including the company blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest for agent and insureds
- Tracking and measure results for all social media activities
Agent/Field Operations Support
- Act as liaison between Field Operations and vendors to assess requests, negotiate pricing and produce promotional items as needed and event support for conventions
- Provide social media and web support to agents
- Lead tactical efforts and coordination of PR efforts
- Create all press releases and partner with PR firm to disseminate
- Manage agent bulletin process and policy stuffers, including copywriting, routing for approval, and distributing as needed.
- Lead redesign of forms internal and external facing forms and documents
- Partner with outside vendors, to manage the creative process for all campaigns and act as a liaison between vendors, agents and internal teams.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in direct marketing planning and execution and/ or advertising programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./ B.A.) in Marketing or related area.
- Advanced and demonstrated knowledge of fundamental marketing principals, concepts, techniques, and applications
- Ability to create, implement, and analysis direct response and branding programs
- Knowledge of print production and electronic media production procedures
- Basic media purchasing measures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written English, including principles of grammar and effective writing
- Attention to detail and deadlines; excellent proofreading ability
- Proficient knowledge of software on PC platform, including: Microsoft Office Suite, Intermediate to advanced knowledge of creative software a plus, including: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Strong business acumen, well rounded personality, excellent team work and leadership potentials
- Knowledge of the insurance industry a plus