The job you're applying for is not longer accepting applicants; please search our other great opportunities!
- Job Title
- Service Manager
- Job ID
- Universal City, TX 78148
- Other Location
At Loftin Equipment, we believe in power as a certainty in an uncertain world. We provide engine and generator solutions for life’s power needs. At Loftin Equipment, you’ll find passionate people who deliver uncompromising customer focus and dedication to excellence, premium quality products, and continued reinvestment for what’s next.
Our corporate office is located in Phoenix, AZ, with seven branches offering service, sales, rentals and parts in Las Vegas, NV, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, San Antonio, TX, San Bernardino, CA, and Lakeside, CA. We also have a network of dealers that allow us to provide service and support throughout the states of Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas. To learn more about us, please visit: www.loftinequip.comService Manager
What we are looking for:
We pride ourselves on the talented individuals that have built our successful team. It is because of this great team that we are experiencing growth and continue to seek exceptional talent. We value and reward ambition, resourcefulness and innovation.
We are seeking a motivated, detail oriented individual to be responsible for the overall operation and profitability of the Service Department in the assigned branch, which will include the direct supervision of all Service Writers, Invoicing Clerks and Technicians assigned to that Service Department. Your overall supervision will include ensuring that all company technical and administrative policies and procedures are followed in the execution of services provided, in the support of generator repairs, maintenance and start-up services as it pertains to reaching goals set by management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supervise Service Writers to ensure all service tasks are assigned to the correct technician and that those services are taken to completion.
- Supervise Service Writers and Invoicing Clerks to ensure that the Work In Process (WIP) is followed up daily and tasks are completed and invoiced accurately and timely.
- Track training requirements for all Service Admin personnel and Technicians in the department to ensure that all training requirements are met.
- Work with Service Writers and Invoicing Clerks to ensure all Warranty and Start-ups are completely processed as completed.
- Work with all departments of the company in support of the sale of parts, generators, engines and services as required to meet the company's goals.
- Perform performance reviews and coaching/counseling of all personnel assigned to the Department.
- Work with supervisor to hire new employees as required to support the growth of the Department.
- Provide conflict resolution with customers as required.
What you bring to the table:
Our ideal candidate will possess the following abilities, attributes, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-4 years related experience and/or training.
- Proficient in All Kohler Technical support software, Wennsoft, Great Plains, John Deere Service Advisor, Woodward Governor, Scania SDP3 Software.
- Kohler Generator & Controls Training & Kohler Industrial ATS Training.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
What’s in it for you:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, depending on experience, and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, a 401K program, tuition reimbursement and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.