|Job Title||Workers' Compensation Liaison|
|Location||Phoenix, AZ 85004|
|Description||Career Evolutions is searching for a Workers’ Compensation Liaison for a fast-growing publicly traded transportation company headquartered in Phoenix, AZ. This is a temporary position with a potential to full-time status, paying up to $20/hour.
Job Title: Workers Compensation Liaison
Job Description: You will work closely with various management, third party administrators and internal/external counsel, and you will be responsible for coordinating all Related Risk Management activity in assigned territories. You will thoroughly and promptly investigate reported work related injuries to determine compensability, as well as receive and enter necessary information regarding each reported injury into a company data bases. You will monitor each reported injury and assist the injured team members ensuring they receive the appropriate medical care. You will handle multiple cases and bring each of them to a point of best resolution. In addition, you will be responsible for the overall management of work related injury claims as it relates to the industry.
· Bachelor’s degree is a plus
· 2-4 years of experience working in a Risk Management related position
· Excellent understanding and knowledge of Workers Compensation processes
· Ability to multitask, highly organized and detailed oriented
· Great working independently in a team environment
· A strong technical background
· Excellent research abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills