|Job Title||Customer Service Representative I - Call Center (Miramar)|
|Description||Customer Service Representative – Call Center
JOB SUMMARY: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing support and serving as a resource person for the Customer Service and other departments within Univita. Responsible for staying current on changes made to programs, policies and procedures for the Integrated Home Care (IHC) Programs.
Title: Customer Service Representative I
1. Provide Customer Service in the administration of the IHC Programs to include: telephone coverage of customer service lines, data entry of all calls and correspondence, making follow-up phone calls, handling any written correspondence and other pending service requests.
Manage customer service lines by:
Minimum - Level I
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Must have a minimum of one year of experience in a fast-paced, changing customer service environment.
• Previous experience working in a health provider or insurance environment, preferred.
• Must have a positive and professional phone presence.
• Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows and Word.
Certifications Required: None
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and database experience, preferred.
• Ability to work with and handle multiple product and services and meet established service requirements and standards.
ENVIRONMENT AND COGNITIVE/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Office environment
• Ability to read, hear, speak, keyboard, reason and problem solve.
• Requires prolonged sitting and telephone usage.
• Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones or copiers. Requires normal vision range. Infrequent lifting up to 15 pounds.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply
Univita Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA) and participates in E-Verify. Univita Health will not discriminate in its employment and employment-related decisions against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, creed, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, membership or activity on a local commission, or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.