|Job Title||Sr Network Engineer|
|Location||Phoenix, AZ 85017|
|Description||Career Evolutions is searching for a Rock Star…
We’re looking for an experienced Sr Network Engineer for a fast-growing premier university in Phoenix AZ. It is a full-time direct-hire position with salary DOE plus bonus and a great benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), Tuition Waiving Program, as well as a generous holiday and paid time off (PTO).
You will design, deploy, administer, and monitor network infrastructure including switches, routers, load balancers, and firewalls. You will also be responsible for routing topologies and design.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide server infrastructure and endpoint operations teams with network support for day to day operations and special projects.
· Support at least two datacenter locations’ ongoing operations.
· Diagnose and correlate complex network problems, identify root causes and develop automated remediation strategies
· Interact with various network monitoring applications/appliances such as Solarwinds Orion, Cacti, Sensatronics & APC environmental monitors.
· Provide end user support for network related issues.
· Provide detailed analysis of the network environment, risks (equipment failure rate), defects and vulnerabilities. Apply this analysis to lead and drive measurable improvements across all layers of the network
· Audit, maintain and drive enforcement of established quality practices across all network disciplines (core, engineering, operations)
· Documentation of various applications and support policies.
· Will often be required to work off hours to mitigate impact to end users and be in an on-call rotation shared with rest of team, available for emergency situations.
· Works with Manager to maintain a high level of customer service and continual improvement.
· Drive the development, monitoring, measurements and improvements around the quality of service provided by Network Engineering
You should have experience in Network Engineering at an enterprise scale.
You should also have a passion for creating, sustaining, and improving emerging and ground breaking techniques to drive and sustain the highest quality network and are looking for an opportunity to support a growing network at enterprise level.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (computer science, information technology, etc.) from a regionally accredited institution.
· 7+ years of network engineering experience with enterprise-level organizations.
· Must have experience with a Cisco network environment.
· Must have experience in a Microsoft Windows environment with experience in Linux environments a plus.
· Must have knowledge of Internet software; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret incoming alert notifications.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· IP subnetting – familiar with binary, decimal, and hex formats
· Familiar with routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, & EIGRP.
· Cisco Industry certifications are highly recommended.
· High level technical expertise combined with excellent planning, coordination and communications skills as well as the ability to effectively work on teams.
· Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
· Ability to interpret complex technical information.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply