||Career Evolutions is looking for an IT Project Coordinator for a fast-growing premier private university in Phoenix AZ. This is a full-time direct-hire position with salary DOE plus bonus and a great benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), Tuition Waiving Program with up to 100% of tuition waived, as well as a generous holiday and paid time off (PTO).
You will work in IT Network Infrastructure Department to provide daily support and coordinate a portfolio of small to large-scale project assignments with stakeholders.
You will also develop and maintain detailed project plans and schedules which includes administrative tasks and coordinating all project details for on-time development and delivery of IT solutions.
- Work with IT team staff, leaders and assigned project members to gather pertinent information and format it into useable presentations, documents, etc.
- Follow a designated project management methodology to achieve all tasks assigned.
- Participate in meetings to gain an understanding of project timelines, required resources and team members. Prepare meeting minutes, presentations, graphs/tables, etc.
- Collect and compile input from team members including commitment dates to develop and maintain detailed project schedules.
- Maintain project and manage calendars; coordinate and schedule meetings, including logistics; monitor quality and ensure adherence to project deadlines.
- Ensure coordination of the interfaces of all parties, departments and staff members involved.
- Create documentation templates, format content and present information in a concise, understandable format.
- Track project changes and progress.
- Assist with program management activities such as status reporting, weekly activity reports, management and tracking of risks and issues, training materials, user manuals, briefs, test documents, installation procedures, development of quad charts and/or presentations.
- Assist in the analysis of requirements and preparation of comprehensive outlines for technical documentation.
- Stay current on available project management tools, techniques and theories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline. Related technical certifications are preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience coordinating and/or managing technical projects in enterprise companies.
- Experience in working with team members remotely and offshore.
- Experienced with Projects in IT Network Infrastructure areas, such as Integration, Regression, Acceptance testing, desktop migration, data migration, SLA’s and topologies.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, cope with changing priorities effectively and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Familiar with project management theories, techniques and processes.
- Proficiency with MS Windows OS, MS Office Suite, project financial controls, cost models and a project management software such as MS Project.
- Highly organized, thorough, self-motivated and proactive with good planning skills and ability to effectively perform on a team.
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Student, customer and customer service oriented.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Disciplined to adhere to processes.