|Job Title||Human Resource IT Transformation Consultant|
|Job Order ID||738367|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Description||Novus Origo is seeking a talented Human Resources IT Transformation Consultant with a successful track record in Human Resources Shared Services Transformation. This position can be a virtual role for the right candidate.
In this role the HR Transformation Consultant will be responsible for the analysis, development, and implementation of HR Transformation processes for Shared Services and Outsourcing initiatives for client organizations.
Novus Origo has quickly become a leader in the next generation of hybrid consulting firms, dedicated to the success of our clients by designing innovative strategies, delivering integrated program & project management, implementing new processes & technologies, identifying costs reductions, and training organizations which result in improved operational performance.
Novus Origo provides Program & Project Management services in the areas of; Information Technology (HRIT, Cloud, Cyber Security, SaaS, & ITO), Sourcing & Acquisition, Systems Integration, Operations Management, Organizational Transformation & Training, Business Process Management (Operations & Human Resources), and Outsourcing (BPO, HRO, RPO, and BPaaS).
|Required Skills||To be considered for this position, candidates must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Must have 6+ years of HR IT Transformation Consulting experience.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following HR technologies (PeopleSoft, Workday, and/or Oracle.)
- Must have experience in HR Shared Services / Outsourcing initiatives
- Must have experience in Capital & Financial Services Markets
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of core HR processes.
- Demonstrate Key skills to work both independently and in teams to properly deliver project based solutions at both the strategic and detailed task level.
- Strong client-centric consulting skills, with an emphasis on real world, practical problem solving.
- An ability to lead & coach internal and external organizations through the analysis and implementation of complex projects and/or transformations.
- The expertise to develop service level requirements using Novus Origo’s methodology.
Additional Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English (Excellent written and oral communications skills)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and MS Project required.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply