|Job Title||NOC Manager|
Career Evolutions is searching for an innovative Rock Star…
We’re looking for an experienced Network Operation Center (NOC) Manager. It is a full-time direct-hire position in Phoenix AZ with salary DOE plus bonus and an exceptional benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), as well as a generous holiday and paid time off (PTO).
This is a key position that may require frequent contact with Managers, Directors, CTO, and CIO. As such, you should be a dynamic leader with a track record of identifying and developing strong relationships and developing improvements based on data, and directly contributing to successful internal and external partnerships for the team and the larger organization.
You will manage the Network Operations Center and develops and oversees Network Quality Assurance initiatives to achieve greater Network Reliability and improved customer service results.
· Responsible for the development and standardization of NOC and Operational processes and procedures.
· Responsible for accurately analyzing trends in trouble history.
· Responsible for MOPs relating to routine diagnostics, growth, and upgrade activity are accurately tracked and communicated.
· Reviews and monitors all system performance reports, scheduling necessary actions to avoid system degradation and customer service interruptions.
· Responsible for the development and standardization of alarm profiles for all network elements.
· Responsible for the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive vendor contact and escalation list on the NOC web site.
· Coordinate and conduct routine operational support committee meetings.
· Provide 24/7 technical support for Network Services as needed.
· Provides root cause analysis of chronic or repeat trouble reports, and catastrophic outages.
· Create and identify additional Network Measurements/Metrics that will show Performance Metrics are in line with Quality of Service goals.
· Support optimization of the supported networks through diagnoses and resolving repetitive network problems by analyzing network characteristics and recommending additions, removals, and modifications to the network topology.
· Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for network improvements (identifying single point of failures, hardware improvements and/or diversification opportunities)
· Assesses risk, strategic impact and short and long term needs with emphasis on network quality improvements.
· Frequently interfaces with Network Engineering, Network Planning and Network Operations to identify, review and ensure network improvement efforts are on time and in line with company goals.
· Facilitate reviews, audits, definitions, updates and implementation on Engineering and Operations work.
· Assist in developing and managing a preventative maintenance plan that will be reviewed and implemented monthly, quarterly and annually with a project completion verification and schedule coordinated with Engineering and Operations
Ideally, you should be an innovative thinker with hands-on NOC experience at enterprise scale, and also have some different skills that cross over into other managers’ areas which could be leveraged, i.e., some data center experience, SLA’s.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (computer science, information technology, etc.) from a regionally accredited institution.
· 8+ years of hands-on NOC including 6+ years of enterprise experience as a manager.
· Must have experience with a Cisco network environment.
· Must have some cloud experience; ideally have actually helped move companies to the cloud, built out a hybrid type environment, and dealt with hosting providers.
· Previous experience should demonstrate proven use and implementation of reliability metrics and goals to drive quality improvement efforts
· Solid working knowledge of IP and VOIP technologies is strongly desired.
· Experience with the engineering, installation, and maintenance of switching, transport, data, and power systems.
· Must have strong leadership and managerial skills with the ability to be assertive and decisive.
· Positive, "can-do, will-do" attitude.
· Customer focused behavior, both external and internal customers.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-task environment with minimal supervision.
· Ability to prioritize workload using effective time-management skills.
· Proactive behavior relative to inter-departmental, cross-functional teamwork and support.
· Proven analytical/ problem solving abilities with a focus on quality analysis
· Strong planning, organizational and follow up skills; ability to multi-task without losing attention to detail
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply