|Job Title||Sr. Project Manager-Finance|
|Job Order ID||737651|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Description||Novus Origo is looking to hire highly talented Senior Project Manager with financial management experience.
Novus Origo is the leader in the next generation of hybrid advisory firms, dedicated to the success of our clients by designing breakthrough strategies, implementing new processes, solutions & technologies, reducing costs, and training organizations in the needed skills that result in improved operational performance and business excellence. We specialize in Program & Project Management, BPO Solutions & Services, and Training with a focus in Information Technology, Systems Integration, Business Process Management & Re-engineering, and Business Process Outsourcing (ERP, HRO, BPaaS, FAO, & RPO).
|Required Skills||- Must have 10+ years of financial Project management with finance experience in asset and securities management.
- PMI and/or PMP Certification highly desired.
- Ability to direct and manage all phases of a project.
- Ability to estimate & define project scope, goals, staffing, plans, deliverables, and communication documents.
- Ability to identify and resolve project issues and conflicts as needed.
- Ability to identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Ability to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Ability to track & manage project milestones and deliverables.
- Ability to develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations as needed.
- Ability to liaise with project stakeholders and manage expectations as needed.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work hard to achieve the highest quality results.
- The skills to work both independently and in teams to properly deliver project based solutions at both the strategic and detailed task level.
- Previous experience as an outsourcing buyer, supplier, and/or third-party advisor is a plus.
- Strong client-centric consulting skills, with an emphasis on real world, practical problem solving.
- An ability to lead & coach internal and external organizations through the analysis and implementation of complex projects and/or transformations.
- The expertise to develop service level requirements using Novus Origo’s methodology.
- An undergraduate degree (required) and a relevant graduate degree (preferred).
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and MS Project required.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply