Predixion Software is the most innovative player at the immediate intersection of Predictive Analytics, Big Data, and Insightful Collaboration. Predixion bridges the gap between complex machine learning algorithms and business intelligence that dramatically increases the ability to produce and consume the advanced analytics that are required to understand and leverage data generated by the Big Data generation. Predixion changes the predictive analytics market paradigm to be comprehensive and inclusive to usher in a new age of machine learning that is accessible to anyone. Currently our software is used by individuals as varied as data scientists, college instructors, doctors and nurses, business analysts, marketing professionals, BI specialists, DBAs and more. You can download a free trial of our cloud-based Excel-integrated product at our website (listed below).
Predixion’s culture is casual and sophisticated. We deeply care about our product and the benefits it brings to our customers. We value work/life balance, team spirit, efficiency, simplicity, innovation and making a difference. Predixion offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential. Team member success is rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package including stock options, incentive plans and a very generous benefits package!
What you’ll be doing…
This is an opportunity to design, model, develop and support enterprise scale predictive analytics software solutions
The essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Strong client-interaction skills a must. Including capturing requirements, translating customer problem into predictive analytics, clearly communicating results in both written and oral presentations, demonstrating predictive analytics capabilities and solutions to prospective clients.
- Utilize Predixion’s predictive analytics technology in combination with industry standard statistical techniques to develop forecasts, create predictive models, and perform data mining.
- Ability to develop databases, perform data validation, and statistical analysis of data sets to build models and perform multivariate analysis
- Gathering, analyzing, and normalizing relevant information related to business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility and determine relevance and meaning
- Design overall data architecture and applications to support our client’s predictive analytics requirements.
- Lead and participate in customer and/or partner teams with the goal of automating manual processes delivering integrated analytical applications to the enterprise
- Developing and presenting standard or customized strategic, executive-level demonstrations outlining the functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits of the Predixion Insight solutions
- Experience and familiarity with Business Intelligence and data warehouse design including ETL processes and tools. Preference will be given to candidates with Microsoft BI tool experience
- Assisting with development of training materials for partners and customers
- Assisting sales team with responses to RFI/RFPs and developing and presenting demonstrable material to support these efforts
- Assisting sales team with writing proposals to prospect
Who you are…
You are an experienced predictive analytics architect / developer (at least 5 years) with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, who has used Predixion, SAS, R, SPSS, WEKA, GNIME or something similar. You are willing to adapt and change with new environments. The ideal candidate will have consulting experience. You have a Bachelors or Master’s degree (preferred) with emphasis in one or more of the following areas; Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or Econometrics. You have developer level skills in SQL scripting and coding and familiarity with relational databases. You have expertise in multivariate regression, time series models, cluster analysis, logistic regression, factor analysis and neural network models.
- Proven data warehouse skills
- Actively used SSIS / SSAS / SSRS for the past 3 years
- Deployed at least once a year any of the above in a DR / HA environment
- A strong curiosity/passion for machine learning
Candidates with a variety of the following skills/experience in their profile are highly preferred:
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Business Analytics
- Data Warehousing
- Data Science
- Mathematical Modeling
- Big Data
- Enterprise software
- Business Intelligence
The employee is required to travel with limited notice and up to 25% travel
At this time, we are only entertaining candidates located near our offices in San Juan Capistrano, CA. No Relocation is being provided. No phone calls please.
So, if you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative high-energy environment, and you feel you’re a strong match for the position listed above… please apply today! To learn more about Predixion Software and all our current openings, please visit...