||Predixion Software is the most innovative player at the immediate intersection of Predictive Analytics, Big Data, and Insightful Collaboration. Predixion bridges the gap between complex machine learning algorithms and business intelligence that dramatically increases the ability to produce and consume the advanced analytics that are required to understand and leverage data generated by the Big Data generation. Predixion changes the predictive analytics market paradigm to be comprehensive and inclusive to usher in a new age of machine learning that is accessible to anyone. Currently our software is used by individuals as varied as data scientists, college instructors, doctors and nurses, business analysts, marketing professionals, BI specialists, DBAs and more. (You can download a free trial of our cloud-based Excel-integrated product at our website.)
Predixion’s culture is casual and sophisticated. We deeply care about our product and the benefits it brings to our customers. We value work/life balance, team spirit, efficiency, simplicity, innovation and making a difference. Predixion offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential. Team member success is rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package including stock options, incentive plans and a very generous benefits package!
What you’ll be doing…
This is an opportunity to design, model, develop and support enterprise scale predictive analytics software solutions.
The essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Capturing requirements, translating customer problem into predictive analytics, clearly communicating results in both written and oral presentations, demonstrating predictive analytics capabilities and solutions to prospective clients
- Gathering, analyzing, and normalizing relevant information related to business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility and determine relevance and meaning
- Utilizing Predixion’s predictive analytics technology in combination with industry standard statistical techniques to develop forecasts, create predictive models, and perform data mining.
- Ability to develop databases, perform data validation, and statistical analysis of data sets to build models and perform multivariate analysis
- Designing overall data architecture and applications to support our client’s predictive analytics requirements
- Providing expertise to evaluate customers business needs, understanding customer requirements, and align them with Predixion Software solutions
- Consistently build depth in breadth in technology expertise thru Predixion’s multiple tools, mandated training, access to enterprise cutting edge engagements, and working with Accenture client teams to refine industry business processes to configure predictive applications
- Assisting customers to clearly understand the ‘Art of the Possible’ through the use of predictive analytics and enabling their organization with Predixion technology
- Managing customer information and safeguard data for demonstration purposes.
- Delivering quality presentations (both written and oral), define use cases, instinctively model solutions based on client’s requirements/insights, and develop customized predictive demonstrations that drive compelling business results
- Developing and presenting standard or customized strategic, executive-level demonstrations outlining the functional capabilities, competitive advantages and business benefits of the Predixion Insight solutions
- Assisting sales team with responses to RFI/RFPs and developing and presenting demonstrable material to support these efforts
- Building relationships with Accenture, Avanade, Microsoft, industry groups and customers
- Representing Predixion at relevant customer and industry events
- Contributing to the development of Predixion intellectual property, including assets and knowledge capital
Who you are…
You are an experienced functional and technical expert who has a strong acumen and understanding of Business Applications, sales methodologies, and predictive analytics architecture. You have at least 5 years experience with excellent analytical and problem solving skills. You are willing to adapt and change with new environments. The ideal candidate will have consulting experience. You have a Bachelors or Master’s degree (preferred) with emphasis in one or more of the following areas; Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or Econometrics. You have developer level skills in SQL scripting and coding and familiarity with relational databases. Previous job experiences in Pre sales, customer solution development, application designer, web designer or technical delivery background is always desirable. Expertise in multivariate regression, time series models, cluster analysis, logistic regression, factor analysis and neural network models is a plus.
Some additional requirements:
- Strong client-interaction skills a must
- Must be a previous predictive analytics developer who has used Predixion, SAS, R, SPSS, WEKA, GNIME or something similar
- Experience and familiarity with Business Intelligence and data warehouse design including ETL processes and tools. Preference will be given to candidates with Microsoft BI tool experience
- The ideal employee is required to travel with limited notice and up to 50% travel
We are hiring for this position in multiple locations. No Relocation is being provided. No phone calls please.
So, if you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative high-energy environment, and you feel you’re a strong match for the position listed above… please apply today! To learn more about Predixion Software and all our current openings, please visit...