Pay Rate: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
Jace Reed & Associates "Executive Search for Tax Professionals" has teamed up with a Fortune 500 publically traded Company to assist in the recruitment of a Tax Analyst.
- Prepare and file all non-income tax returns compliance for state and local jurisdictions, as assigned. This includes sales and use tax, personal and real property tax renditions, annual reports, business license filings.
- Identify research and document the Company tax return position on all non-income tax issues as they relate to the Company’s activities in order to ensure the proper application of law, as assigned. Includes research and involvement with international and local non-US issues.
- Administration, update and maintenance of tax applications in all order entry and tax compliance systems for accurate sales/use tax compliance, and other tax compliance obligations.
- Work with tax authorities in their audit review of non-income tax compliance as assigned. Includes coordination, negotiation and timely and accurate completion. Prepare post-audit analysis explaining source of adjustments, as well as identify and recommend operational and documentation changes to eliminate future tax exposure.
- Coordinate and perform use tax self-assessment process as relates to all capital and operating expenditures of the Company. Liaise with Accounting & Reporting Department for proper accounting treatment. Prepare and maintain Tax Department annual Profit Plan. Reconcile, identify and explain Plan/Actual variations. Prepare year-end tax account presentation to external auditors. \
- Coordinate and perform escheat compliance requirements – including automating compliance process, processing returns and refunds, accounting for escheated property, and review of statutory requirements.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team setting and a self-starter attitude is preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; strong knowledge of Vertex or related tax software and JD Edwards accounting software preferred.
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field plus 1-3 years of experience in a Finance related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong research, analytical and problem solving skills are required.
Louis Zwaan | Jace Reed & Associates PLEASE EMAIL ME AFTER APPLYING WITH RESUME ATTACHED "Executive Search for Tax Professionals"
333 Rt 46 W 2nd
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
347 W36 Suite 700 |
New York, NY 10018 T: (973) 794-6186 |
F: (973) 419-6555
E-mail: email@example.com |