- Preparing Federal 1120’s and Schedule M’s
- Preparing State and Local Income and Franchise tax returns
- Calculating and preparing estimated tax payments and extension payments
- Prepare tax FAS 109
- Calculating deferred tax assets and deferred tax liabilities for FAS 109
- Performing miscellaneous research projects
- Preparing and filing Corporate Sales & Use Tax returns
- Responding to various tax notices
- Assist in tax audits
- Assist in special projects
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field plus 1-3 years of experience in tax.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong research, analytical and problem solving skills are required.
Louis Zwaan | Jace Reed & Associates PLEASE EMAIL ME AFTER APPLYING WITH RESUME ATTACHED
"Executive Search for Tax Professionals"
333 Rt 46 W 2nd Floor | Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
347 W36 Suite 700 | New York, NY 10018
T: (973) 794-6186 | F: (973) 419-6555