Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
File Room Clerk
- Job Title
- File Room Clerk
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75254
- Other Location
File Room Clerk
Xenia Systems is seeking a File Room Clerk in Dallas, TX.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
- Answer questions about records and files.
- Assign and record or stamp identification numbers or codes in order to index materials for filing.
- Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage according to file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements.
- Enter document identification codes into systems in order to determine locations of documents to be retrieved.
- Find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
- Keep records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers.
- Modify and improve filing systems, or implement new filing systems.
- Perform periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
- Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
- Scan or read incoming materials in order to determine how and where they should be classified or filed.
- Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
- Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
- Convert documents to films for storage on microforms such as microfilm or microfiche.
- Design forms related to filing systems.
- Gather materials to be filed from departments and employees.
- Operate scanning equipment/ indexing as required
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Retrieve documents stored in microfilm or microfiche and place them in viewers for reading.
- Perform other duties as required.