|Job Title||Director, Clinical Operations - Development|
|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
JOB SUMMARY: The Director of Clinical Operations – Development is a member of the Clinical leadership team at Univita. In this role, one is responsible for identifying, designing, implementing, and executing operational system processes, driving productivity and efficiency, and enhancing existing and/or future programs to ensure client’s expectations are met. This role also maintains and strengthens client relationships through services provided, and works with the Sales Partners to define the scope of work strategies for client partnerships.
2. Plans and executes system oversight and build out of client implementation. This includes identification of the number of employees needed.
3. Articulates futuristic thinking of healthcare, with a focus on homecare, through the management of operational systems and communication.
4. Handles complex and diverse customer, supplier, or operational issues where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
5. Manages and leads projects to a timely completion.
6. Develops collaborative relationships to accomplish objectives; develops relationships with other individuals by listening and sharing ideas. Works with Sales Partners, side by side, and is heavily involved in defining the scope of the work strategies for client partnerships.
7. Maintains client relationships by meeting client goals and expectations, participating in ongoing client product and goal development, and communication results on a regular basis through key meetings. Includes participation in new client presentations and sales activities.
8. Collaborates with senior functional leaders to establish both short and long-term business objectives.
9. Partners with clinical operations and analytics and reporting in the identification of new programs or enhancements to existing programs to improve the effectiveness of our services.
10. Drives productivity and efficiency by continuously gauging degree of operational system success and making modifications, which result in the improvement of processes and products, reduced costs or increased output.
11. Builds in the contract components that define and address transitional care. Makes recommendations regarding new clinical program development and best practices according to URAC and other clinical and government program guidelines.
12. Ensures the attainment of Univita’s objectives through the selection, development, motivation, and evaluation of staff. Specifies personal accountability and evaluates performance. Establishes appropriate departmentalization and delegation.
13. Performs organizational planning, staff acquisition, performance management, and team development. Manages and mentors providing hands on operational support and alignment of clinical team.
14. Other duties as assigned.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply
Univita Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA) and participates in E-Verify. Univita Health will not discriminate in its employment and employment-related decisions against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, creed, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, membership or activity on a local commission, or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.