• Develop and maintain systems and websites through quality programming, testing, and documentation.
• Provide quality customer support through timely and accurate responses to customer requests.
Job Functions and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
· Modify existing programs as well as create new programs, to meet design specifications provided.
· Conduct unit testing on all modified and new programs to assure accurate results.
· Install all modifications and new programs into a controlled production environment.
· Update technical documentation as well as update end-user documentation to reflect application functionality and design changes.
· Basic knowledge of Accounting functions and property casualty insurance terminology.
· Ability to develop native Notes applications and web hosted applications in Domino.
· Extensive knowledge of Lotus Notes/Domino R8.5 development tools.
· Extensive knowledge of LotusScript and Lotus Formula Language.
· Extensive knowledge of Domino security and Access Control settings.
· Working knowledge of HTML.
· Working knowledge of CSS.
· Working knowledge of XML/XSLT.
· Working knowledge of ODBC/SQL.
· Knowledge of Domino Administration will be very helpful.