|Job Title||Utility Locate Technician - Dakota County|
|Description||United States Infrastructure Corporation (USIC) is one of the nation’s fastest growing underground utility locating Companies. By locating underground utilities, we are protecting the communities where we live and work.
Locate Technicians are responsible for the correct, safe and efficient locating of underground utilities including telecommunications, electric, power, cable TV, gas, water and sewer systems. This includes taking time to thoroughly search for underground utilities in an area, properly marking the location, completing the necessary paperwork, and photographing each locate.
Our "mobile office" approach to work means that you will never have the same day twice. Our Locators work from a company vehicle utilizing our state of the art ticket and claims management systems to ensure clear and complete markout services for the excavator or property owner.
This position requires you to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions and use a company provided laptop to document and close all tickets. Our 48 hour turnaround time on all locates means we generally work the day after holidays and some weekends, as needed.
We are currently hiring throughout the Twin Cities, MN area. The starting pay is $14.00/hr.
These are daytime, full time positions and some overtime may be required. Instructor led training will be provided. No industry experience is necessary.
LOCATE TECHNICIANS ARE PROVIDED:
· 100% paid training
· Company Vehicle – All vehicle expenses paid
· Company laptop, phone and equipment
· Advancement opportunities – We promote from within the company
· Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
· Paid holidays
· Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions; outdoor experience preferred
· Must be able to work in a confined space; walk, bend, and lift up to 75 pounds
· Must be computer proficient
· Must be available to work overtime and some weekends (as needed)
· HS Diploma or GED required
· Clean driving record and background check required
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply