| The Work In Me is an Executive Search Consulting Firm specializing in placing Accounting, Finance, Tax, Risk Management, Audit, Global Supply Chain and Strategic Procurement. We are the experts at helping our candidates take their careers to the next transforming stage.
- International publicly traded oil and gas services company
- Great stability and history with almost 100 years in business
- Strong and progressive management team with a proven track record of providing ongoing professional training and development for all of it's employees
- Great compensation packages, to include strong annual bonuses and restricted stock and stock options
- Great benefits and work/life balance, having a half day Friday every Friday
- Great Houston location, free parking
Provide management with accurate and timely financial statements for all divisions. Provide reports for monthly accounting and financials to management. Prepare monthly financial packages including consolidated financial statements.
- Provide management with accurate and timely financial statements for all divisions.
- Responsible for coordination, maintenance and monthly reporting for all divisions.
- Coordinate financial reporting for all divisions.
- Prepare monthly financial package including consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare monthly worldwide and corporate-related account reconciliations.
- Prepare/respond to external and internal audit schedules and inquiries.
- Assist in preparation of monthly Board of Directors letter.
- Maintain effective, open and regular communication with all division subordinates and the Vice President and Controller.
- Maintain a high standard for effective and timely communications.
- Maintain files as necessary for department recordkeeping.
- Maintain a service-oriented environment.
- Review and ensure that adequate internal controls are in place.
- Prepare audit schedules and respond to inquiries by external auditors.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Degree in Accounting or Finance.
8 - 10 years experience in financial statement preparation, financial consolidations and general ledger accounting.
Proficient with financial accounting/reporting and Microsoft Office Suite software.
Knowledge of major integrated systems such as SAP a plus.