Are you ready for a change?
Accounting Application Specialist
Vertex Systems Corporation is looking for individuals with general accounting knowledge or experience to help support, train and implement our financial management software products. Staff accountants and full charge bookkeepers who are looking for a more dynamic, people-centric position are prime candidates.
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing telephone support for our current customers
- Providing training of our financial management products to end users
- Testing our software products prior to shipment to customers
- Assist with project management and product implementations
Areas of experience that could be particularly useful include:
- General ledger accounting
- Preparing financial statements
- Payroll processing and bank reconciliation
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Fixed Assets
- Production management or job costing
- Project management
Here’s what we’re looking for in candidates:
- Self-motivated, professional, and able to prioritize in a hectic work environment
- Able to listen, learn, teach, and train
- Able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Able to train software effectively
- Able to troubleshoot effectively
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with technology, computers, and software
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV a plus.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, 401k, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
Please include a cover letter explaining your interest in the position. No phone calls, please.
Vertex Systems creates social-service software designed specifically for agencies that serve people with barriers to employment and/or independent living. Our customers are non-profit agencies that are trying to make a difference in the world. We help them do more with their resources. For more information about our company, visit: