|Job Title||Sr. Web Developer|
|Location||Scottsdale , AZ 85255|
|Description||Are you a creative, artistic personality that loves music? Are you a high energy, go-getter who loves a challenge?
Career Evolutions is searching for an experienced Sr. Web Developer to join a fantastic fast-growing global organization in music industry. We are looking for a web development Rock Star to add to their legacy in music! This full-time direct-hire position is based in headquarter Scottsdale AZ with salary $65,000 - $85,000 DOE plus an exceptional benefit package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, insurances, short-/long-term disability, 401(k), paid time off, musical equipment discount and free concert tickets!
You will work in the Marketing Communications Web Group as liaison between frontend web designers and backend developers to achieve satisfied end-user experiences. You will also work closely with various departments and business units to achieve shared goals. You will implement and support complicated B2C and B2B website functions. You’ll be solely responsible for critical backend web development across the entire group of consumer-facing websites as well as internal B2B systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science strongly preferred.
· At least 5 years of workplace experience with backend website development using PHP and MySQL.
· Experience in architecting, building and maintaining e-commerce systems, including secure integration with third party systems for payment, shipping, and other related services.
· Capable of writing clean, efficient and well-architected code which seamlessly integrates with systems, backend database architectures and API’s provided by external vendors/partners.
· Able to fluently handwrite HTML and scripts from scratch when required, slice and optimize creative files, create extensive web administration tools for use and integrate seamlessly with backend systems as well as external entities such as payment processors, shipment calculators, etc.
· Implementation experience with e-commerce systems and operations is preferred. Such as shipment calculators, card payment processors, consumer profile administration, transactional security, order status tracking, etc.
· Strong understanding of relational database design, and specific implementation experience with MySQL.
· Strong understanding of performance considerations and algorithmic efficiencies in application design.
· Mobile application development experience (IOS and/or Android) a huge plus.
· ActionScript, building complex Flash apps and webserver administrative (LAMP environment) experience a plus.
· Able to collaborate with a surrounding creative team to provide a robust user experience.
· Able to properly scope and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high output environment.
· Must be detail-oriented and assumes ownership of projects and system support, including real-time off-hours support when needed.
· Must have top-notch organizational skills and excellent communication skills.
· A passion for music is a must!