|Job Title||Electrical and Instrumentation Inspector|
|Description||Lake Superior Consulting, LLC, is a growing team of Engineers, Technicians and Support Specialists committed to providing a premier level of service to our customers in the pipeline industry. We provide many services to the pipeline industries including, but not limited to: Engineering Design and Project Management, Integrity Management, Welding Inspection, Coating Inspection, Quality Control, Inline Inspection, and Corrosion control.
We currently have an opening for an Electrical and Instrumentation Inspector out of our Duluth, MN offices.
Desired Qualifications Include
• Ability to travel
• Ability to work under pressure
• Clean driving record with valid driver’s license
• Ability to establish and maintain customer relationships
• Minimum of two years in Oil & Gas as a E&I Inspector
• Ability to read and interpret wire diagrams and electrical schematics
Associates degree in Electrical or Electromechanical field is strongly preferred.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply