- Create new and maintain all current Access databases (this will require strong VBA code knowledge).
- Work closely with business contacts to define and document the scope and requirements for current projects.
- Support and participate in dispatch and billing functions as needed.
- Facilitate special data analysis projects.
- Assist teams in other duties as needed.
- Associates degree in information technology or relevant field OR equivalent combination of two years education and work experience relevant to this position.
- Two or more years of systems, reporting, or business analysis experience.
- One or more years of project management related experience.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Access, Excel and Visual Basic.
- Intermediate proficiency in IBM Cognos BI Report Studio (Expert/Advanced strongly preferred).
- Working knowledge of MS Project, Visio and Word
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to organize material, analyze a wide variety of facts and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to create reporting design documents.