||We are a Design Build firm that specializes in the design and construction of manufacturing, warehouse and light industrial facilities. We are currently recruiting for a AR/Admin position.
The duties of this position will include:
- Accurately prepare client billings and process vendor invoices using job costing methods and entering them into the accounting software for payment
- Writing checks, upon approval
- Receiving, researching and resolving vendor billing discrepancies and questions regarding payment
- Apply and document all deposits and payments per job
- Reconcile bank statements
- Perform month end closings and end of year tasks for outside CPA
- Answering multi-line phone system professionally and in a timely manner
- Greeting visitors politely and advising the appropriate personnel of their arrival
- Assist with preparing for meetings (supplies, coordination of refreshments/meals), as needed
- Architectural/Engineering/Construction industry experience/education required
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working in accounts payable/receivable
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Experience with job costing accounting software
- Excellent typing skills
- College education and/or professional training preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills
- Professional telephone etiquette; ability to be clearly understood over the phone
- Marketing experience is a plus
Excellent compensation and benefits. Professional and team-oriented work environment. Office located near US59 & 610 - just east of the Galleria area.
Please apply by emailing your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please. No relocation or Visa sponsorship provided.