|Job Title||HR Business Partner/Sr. HR Generalist|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
Provides support and guidance to supervisors and employees to ensure consistency and fairness with the company’s policies and procedures. Maintains a focus on liability management and consults with the Legal department as needed. Acts as a primary point of contact regarding questions about company programs and the Employee Handbook. Provides support and guidance to employees about benefits related issues or inquiries.
· Consults and provides support and guidance to supervisors/management and employees to ensure employee disciplinary actions and other sensitive individual situations are handled in a fair and consistent manner throughout the Company. This includes coaching and counseling employees, preparing and advising on proper preparation of counseling statements, and witnessing counseling sessions. Maintains follow-up file for employee relation situations. Makes on-site visitations as needed.
· Provides consultation, services and training focusing on liability management, on issues such as performance measurement and review, employee counseling, policy development and administration, and terminations. Secures Legal input as required.
· Monitors and ensures Company’s equal employment opportunity (EEO) compliance with state and federal laws. Counsels employees on the discrimination complaint processing system in accordance with EEO laws and regulations. May assist in preliminary EEO investigations as needed.
· Acts as liaison to research and respond to employee questions regarding company programs as they pertain to Company guidelines, such as leaves of absence. Coordinates with the Benefits department to ensure all follow-up is complete within necessary time frames. In addition, acts as a resource to employees when they have a concern regarding any interpretation or application of a work-related guideline by management, supervisors or other employees.
· Consults and provides support and guidance to corporate employees regarding benefits relates issues or inquiries. Serves as corporate contact for guiding employees in resolving issues related to the benefits program.
· Conducts human resource needs analysis and develops and implements a plan of action from this analysis to ensure optimum utilization of human resource services by supervisors, managers, and employees which immediately impacts productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness of the company.
· Implements programs to enhance productivity and reduce liability through improved communications and human resource practices. These include but are not limited to guidelines, performance management, employee counseling, employee and supervisory training, hiring processes and corporate programs.
· Acts as backup for coordinating all information necessary for termination of employment including last payroll check and exit interview process. Processes all related paperwork and ensures that all company property is returned. As needed, coordinates separation agreements with Legal.
· Acts as backup to other group members and maintains procedures for position. Acts as point of contact for employees requesting to view their personnel files.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree preferred in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent work experience and 8-10 years minimum Human Resource Generalist experience with emphasis on employee relations .
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) certification is required.
|The job you have chosen is no longer accepting applications. Please return to Search Jobs to view our other great opportunities !|