||Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Sales Leadership to develop individual sales and retention tactics for profitable growth.
- Primary job responsibilities are to sell health and ancillary insurance products to Florida individual consumers as follows:
- Support both inbound form and outbound calls to Consumer prospects through market driven and Client campaigns.
- Analyze prospect needs and match to Company product solutions.
- Conduct plan comparison and analysis for existing members seeking new solutions.
- Determine product eligibility based on age, county, health status and customer’s expressed needs.
- Facilitate application process and perform field underwriting; advise customers of eligibility, rates and riders as appropriate.
- Present and explain recommended product solutions, including benefits, features, company services, operation processes; present alternatives as appropriate.
- Cross-sell ancillary products to both new customers and existing Company health customers to increase customer wallet share and retention.
- Monitor enrollment process in partnership with Direct Sales’ Senior Advisor.
- Promote and facilitate APO enrollment and set up.
- Review with and deliver product fulfillment materials to customers.
- Generate referral business and cultivate individual lead sources using networking and prospecting techniques to grow potential sales opportunities.
- Ensure all customers are warmly greeted via Branded call opening, their needs are assessed quickly and they are referred to the appropriate setting, person, information or tools to address their needs.
- Maintain inbound availability to support telephone/chat service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to call scripts and sales processes including documentation in contact management system. Ensure all compliance regulations are met.
- Achieve or exceed sales quotas s across product lines using acquired product knowledge and selling skills.
- Moderate to heavy keying is required.
Business specific criteria (preferred skills):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Currently hold a 215 (Health, Life & Variable Annuity) Florida Insurance License, or a combination of Health & Life licenses (such as 240 & 214) or able to obtain before hire.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including well developed interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers and navigating among multiple systems and screens.
- Typing skills.
- Experience with listening and relating key information to comparable selling situations to apply appropriate responses and actions.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively within multiple communication channels including, telephone and chat environments.
- The ability to work flexible schedules including evenings and weekends.
- Work experience in a sales positions where sales skills were demonstrated.
- Bilingual to include English and the ability to speak, read and write in Spanish.