|Job Title||Compliance Manager (Clinical, RN)|
|Location||Eden Prairie, MN 55344|
|Description||It’s the new age of independence. And it’s changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
UNIVITA is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living, UNIVITA makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home. This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY The Compliance Manager offers oversight to department policy, procedures and maintenance of regulatory compliance ensures compliance and adherence to Federal and State regulations, as well as contractual requirements. The focus will include leading investigations, reporting for audit monitoring activities and providing training and education to other team members.
1. Support compliance and quality initiatives by identifying and developing ongoing needs of the department. Provide input toward solution to department issues. Develop and write new and on-going policies and procedures for new and existing clients or vendors. This includes revision of existing policies and procedures. (Run/establish/monitor/ make recommendations of audits)
2. Ensure compliance and adherence to Federal and State regulations and contractual requirements as well as direct contribution to the prevention detection and elimination of fraud waste and abuse in the organization and in network.
3. Conducts investigations of potentially fraudulent claims, coordinates vendor services, summarizes findings, and makes recommendations to client.
4. Contribute to the accreditation needs of the organization (URAC, The Joint Commission, ACHC)..
5. Remain current on regulations and make certain rest of compliance group is aware of changes.
6. Under the direction of the Compliance Officer will develop, review audits, revise policy, and provide training and education to net providers, employees and other assets. Helping to develop core action plans and recommend action.
7. Escalates critical issues or potential concerns to Compliance Officer, and may be asked to represent Compliance Officer in business meetings or similar settings.
8. Provide new hire and ongoing training for employees for fraud abuse, HIPAA, OSHA etc.
9. Interact with outside counsel under the discretion of Compliance officer. Interface with other Compliance Auditors and specialists.
10. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive work products and organization information.
11. Provides prompt, courteous and excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times. This includes an obligation to actively cooperate and interact with other departments to advance the overall interest of Univita Health.
12. Provide assistance with policy interpretation as needed.
13. Other duties as assigned.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply
Univita Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA) and participates in E-Verify. Univita Health will not discriminate in its employment and employment-related decisions against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, creed, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, membership or activity on a local commission, or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.