Senior Consultant Telecom, Voice Solutions
- Job Title
- Senior Consultant Telecom, Voice Solutions
- Mandat ID
- Begin Date
- Montréal, QC H3A 2L1
- Other Location
Our client, a Montreal based company with an international client base, provider of individualized telecommunications packages is presently looking for a SENIOR CONSULTANT TELECOM, VOICE SOLUTIONS to fulfill a premanent position with them.
The SENIOR CONSULTANT TELECOM, VOICE SOLUTION will be responsible for planning, design, staging, troubleshooting and deployment of projects. The position may also require the implementation of Cisco routing / switching / wireless infrastructure. The successful candidate will be expected to handle complex delivery projects with minimal assistance.
- Responsible for the configuration, staging, and deployment of client solutions from both a hardware and software perspective
- Responsible for configuration of network infrastructure including (but not limited to) routers / switches / wireless equipment etc.
- Must be comfortable training highly technical administrative client IT staff on basic administrative functionality on the Cisco product line. Although not a primary responsibility the position may require occasional training of end users on the use of Cisco IP Phones, Voicemail, Contact Center Express Apps including Agent Desktop / Cisco Supervisor Desktop, Jabber client and other product functionality as needed.
- Develop project related documentation while adhering to team documentation standards and implementation processes. Documentation must be developed with emphasis on both aesthetics and accuracy of technical content.
- Will be the technical contact for all implementation issues concerning assigned projects.
- May be asked to assist with preparation of RFP response material in support of sales team.
- Assist our sales team across Canada in developing strong customer relationships at the technical level and better position the sales team to win new business.
- May be asked to be accountable for management & support of customer networks.
- Current CCIE (Mandatory) (Applicants must provide CCIE number for verification.)
- Current CCNP Voice (Desirable)
- Proven consulting experience in design / implementation of Cisco Communications Manager and other Cisco products.
- Wireless design and implementation expertise with Cisco wireless products and associated certifications is highly desirable.
- Security design and implementation expertise with Cisco security products and associated certifications is highly desirable.
- Data Center design and implementation expertise with Cisco data center products and associated certifications is highly desirable.
- Applicant will ideally have experience with virtualization technologies
- Experience integrating non Cisco VoIP products with Cisco infrastructure and Cisco products.
- Past experience working in or supporting a help desk or “managed services” type environment.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite and MS Visio.
- Comfortable in offering administrative training on a regular basis.
- Provide technical & process recommendations internally or externally during deployment.
- Responsible for VoIP assessment of client networks for managed customers during provisioning or non-managed customers on an ad hoc basis.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or as part of a team when required.
- Comfortable working with and able to properly communicate project status updates to an assigned Project Manager.
- Required Skills
Functional French required
- Optional Skills