||Career Evolutions is searching for a CRM Business Leader for a fast-growing, global high-tech company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. It’s a full-time position with annual salary up to $100,000 + Bonus and excellent benefits.
Job Title: CRM Business Leader
Job Description: You will be responsible for supervising and maintaining the installation, configuration, and support of the organization’s customer relationship management (CRM) software through best practices and direct management. Play a critical role in activities such as strategic business planning, defining business requirements, preparing feasibility studies and business cases, and ensuring the delivery of business solutions. You will be responsible for identifying innovations and key enablers for the business in the areas customer relationship management (CRM), logistics, and analytics, as well as industry leading practices and tools to accelerate and optimize business capabilities.
You will work across all functional departments including Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, Project Management, Finance, and IT. You will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of CRM and other customer-facing software critical to business operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of direct experience in managing CRM applications
- Previous experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions
- Experience with reports, dashboards and analytics
- Excellent professional services background working with customers
- Hands-on experience with automated software management tools
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security
- Previous experience with core software applications, including ERP systems, marketing technologies, customer portals, and mobile solutions
- Excellent project management skills and exposure to project-based work structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills