|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer - Test|
|Location||Hilliard, OH 43026|
|Other Location||United States|
|Description||This is a new product development position that requires software development skills and experience. The Software Engineer is responsible for design and implementation of automated feature, system level test suites, and a test simulation system delivered to the customer. The Software Engineer is responsible for creating and executing verification and validation tests. The Software Engineerwill participate in the design, development, verification and validation of an automated radar regression test system and the Radar Software Test System. The Software Engineer is an integral part of the new product development team and reports to the Software Engineering Manager. Some "white box" testing or investigating and fixing bugs may also be required from time to time.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
1. Researches requirements and designs feature, system and performance tests for the product
2. Designs, implements and executes tests using a variety of test tools and software.
3. Interfaces with the development team to understand feature design and discuss test strategies
4. Understands the product quality system and provides metrics of test results
5. Coordinates with Software Quality Engineers for software product development metric reporting
6. Ensures consistency in user interfaces
7. Other duties as required
STAR Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
|Required Skills||Required Education
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
Minimum of 5 years professional experience
Minimum of 2 years recent hands-on test development
Minimum of 3 years of software development
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or more recent, C++
Strong test/diagnostic development skills
Organized and good interpersonal skills
|Optional Skills||GUI testing experience with Squish or other GUI testing product
Qt GUI testing