|Job Title||Human Resource Specialist|
|Location||Rosemont, IL 60018|
If taking care of human resources is our business,
imagine what we offer our own people.
At Insperity we help businesses provide the best possible benefits and advantages to their employees. Needless to say, we understand that doing more for people is the best way to do things. Look at our benefits package, our work environment and our commitment to your personal and professional success…let’s just say we lead by example. Take a closer look. Then take your place with the company that understands you have a life as well as a career.
Human Resource Specialist
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. This position is responsible for the delivery of customized Insperity Human Resource service solutions that positively impact our clients’ businesses and result in retention and growth. Proactively consult and regularly follow up/review with clients to develop, implement, and monitor Human Resource performance management items associated with the service plans. Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resource functions and insures client’s policies, procedures, and actions are in compliance.
Human Resource Skills/Experience
· Provides guidance and service, focusing on liability management including performance measurement review, referrals to internal EEO Compliance Specialists, employee counseling, policy development and administration, and terminations, securing internal legal input as required.
· Implements programs to enhance productivity and reduce liability through improved communications and HR practices. These include, but are not limited to, handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisal systems, employee counseling, compensation plans, hiring processes, terminations, and programs.
· Consults with external and internal customers, and/or terminated worksite employees who will be, or are involved in a reduction in force/layoff to determine non-discrimination in layoff decisions.
· Schedules, coordinates and provides worksite employees and supervisors with liability management training.
· Presents formal presentations, including controversial topics or complex ideas, in a clear, concise and logical sequence at a level appropriate to the audience.
· Strategic thinking - starts with a conceptual idea or vision and then develop systems, processes and plans that are executable, realistic and results-oriented.
· Business perspective – aligns Insperity services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small to medium size business operations from an owner’s perspective.
· Human Resource knowledge - uses knowledge from various Human Resource disciplines to help identify their application and impact on the client's business.
· Facilitation skills - leads and coaches internal and external customers through a planning process.
· Interpersonal – uses appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior in a variety of business circumstances.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent work experience
· 5-7 years minimum Human Resource generalist experience with emphasis on employee relations preferred
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) certification preferred
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
· Customer service experience in a team environment.
· Interaction with multiple internal and external business units.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Effective problem solving/decision making.
· Presentation skills: proficient in design and delivery.
· Project management skills: experience in managing multiple projects.
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
Offering unrivaled benefits starting day one!
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
· 8 Paid holidays
· Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
· Employee stock purchase plan
· 401(k) plan
· And much more!