- Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy.
- Develops application and custom integration solutions, generally for one business segment; solutions include enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
- Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers.
- Provides solid knowledge and skill regarding the integration of applications across the business segment.
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs and develops moderately complex software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes – either individually or in concert with project team.
- Will assist in resolving support problems. Recommends programming and development standards and procedures and programming architectures for code reuse.
- Has solid knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
- Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
- Intermediate professional level role. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a project team member or infrequently as a project lead.
Minimum Experience 5-7 Years Including:
- 1 or more years of relevant architecture experience is preferred but not required.
- Requires solid knowledge and understanding of architecture, applications systems design and integration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline. Or equivalent work experience.
- Strong People Skills
- .NET 3.5
- ASP.NET 3.5
- SQL Server 2005
- ASP.NET Web Services (ASMX)
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Iterative Whole Team Development