- Work in small Agile teams to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components.
- Work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines and maintain documentation of process flow.
- Participate on the Communications Team managing the website infrastructure using the the Sitecore CMS.
- Develop software solutions using Sitecore CMS
- Participate in an Agile Team
- Develop and maintain Unit Tests to ensure that code meets its design and behaves as intended ideally with a preference on TDD
- Maintain and extend existing .NET applications
- Analyze and document business needs as they arise
- Optimize processes in order to reduce ongoing IT Support costs
- 1 – 3 years of experience working with Sitecore
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field desired.
- Expertise with Sitecore
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Relational Database design concepts
- Strong Design Pattern Knowledge
- Experience working with the following is a plus:
- HTML 5 and CSS 3
- WCF and SOAP Web Services
- CSS Frameworks
- Mobile Development
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Should be self-motivated, goal orientated, quality driven, and capable of working independently with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and with multiple disciplines